Fill out the questions below, ideally someplace you can save your answers. When ready, send them to us via email and we will get back to you ASAP.
- Your name
- Website or link with relevant work
- Project name
- Project description
- How does the project relate to the idea and practice of contemporary poetics?
- Is it solo or collaborative work (ie with someone you know or proposed with us)?
- Type of project. Is it an event, a book, installation, performance, physical work, or something else?
- How long would you like to be at HOP?
- Where do you envision the project occurring in HOP? Will your work occur in a residency / project room(s), elsewhere in HOP, or outside the house?
- How may your project and work benefit from both the intended space and time?
- Are you interested to create a related publication of some kind like a zine, broadsheet, artist’s book, or chapbook? If so, can you please describe?
- How may your work and presence contribute to the HOP community and research around poetics?
︎ FLOOR PLAN ︎ GOOGLE MAP ︎STREET VIEW